Disclaimer

All opinions and views stated on this site belong solely to Corina Lynn Becker, and do not represent or reflects the views and opinions of any organizations, unless otherwise specified.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Paraphrasing Pseudoscience

I really shouldn't be posting this, since I have yet to actually watch the show. I'm investigating how I can watch it while not in possession of TV entertainment services. However, who am I to pass up such a lovely review of the show. This particular quote, to be particular:
Mr. Lauer: “What do you say to those who accuse you being a fraud?”

Dr. Wakefield: “I’m not a fraud.”

Mr. Lauer: “Well, OK then.”


The rest of the most excellent article can be found here on rangelmd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the Code of Conduct: Be polite, Keep on topic and no spamming please!