Disclaimer

All opinions and views stated on this site belong solely to Corina Lynn Becker, and do not represent or reflects the views and opinions of any organizations, unless otherwise specified.

Friday, October 2, 2009

new AWA Forum Moderator

I'm guessing that I can post this, since it's been made apparent in the changes on the AWA facebook group.

I am the new moderator for the Asperger Women Association's Forum.

Which means, I'm the one approving users and I'm the one who's in charge of making sure everyone plays nicely on the boards. If things get a little out of hand, I'll be gentle but firm in reminding users of the rules.

Also, I get to add, edit, delete and move things around.

Anyways, I hope that we'll all work together to make the forums an active community.

Here's the link to the forum: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Apserger_Women/index.php

and yes, the link is correct; by the time they realized that "Asperger" was spelled wrong, the account was finalized and they would have had to make a whole new account to fix it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and terrific!

    "Fair and firm" is the best way to run things, especially with this community.

    The way I remember how to spell Asperger is that it means Asparagus in German, then I go to the French spelling (Asperge) and then add a R at the end.

    I notice it is a bit of a trap for those who see ps as bs, to name one common slip.

    ReplyDelete

Remember the Code of Conduct: Be polite, Keep on topic and no spamming please!